Welcome to Novice Cook! Where we love learning with you!
Do you want to step up your syrup game? Check out our research and our favorite recipe for bourbon maple syrup! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Bourbon maple syrup is a delicious way to add flavor to pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, and even ice cream! Yes, two scoops, please! It’s easy to make at home with just a few ingredients, and the results are truly delicious.
What is bourbon maple syrup and why do we like it?
Bourbon maple syrup is a type of flavored syrup made with bourbon whiskey, sugar, and water. It is used to flavor pancakes, waffles, French toast, and other breakfast foods. Even your butter will love swimming in it. It can also be used in baking or as a topping for ice cream and desserts and even cocktails.
There are several benefits to using bourbon maple syrup. First, it is a natural sweetener that is lower in sugar than white sugar. Second, it has a unique flavor that can enhance the taste of your food. Finally, it is a healthy alternative to other sweeteners on the market.
How to make bourbon maple syrup
Making your own bourbon maple syrup is easy, and it makes a great addition to pancakes, waffles, and even chicken or pork dishes.
-1 cup of maple syrup
-2 tablespoons of bourbon
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-A pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the mixture is heated through and the alcohol has been cooked off. *Not all the alcohol will be gone, that would take over an hour, but the majority will be gone!
3. Remove from heat and transfer to a glass jar or bottle.
4. Store in the fridge.
Besides Breakfast, where else can you add this awesome treat?
Bourbon maple syrup is a delicious and unique ingredient that can add a flavorful kick to all kinds of recipes. If you’re looking for some great ideas for how to use bourbon maple syrup, check out some super simple ideas of our favorite recipes below.
1. Maple bourbon-glazed salmon. Cook your salmon as usual, and drizzle this sweetness over top.
2. Bourbon maple roasted Brussels sprouts. Wash and clean your brussel sprouts. Lay them on a cooking sheet, add about 2/3 cup of your homemade syrup, and bake these at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
3. Bourbon maple milkshake. Get out your blender. Blend 4 scoops of milk, 1/4 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons bourbon maple syrup. Add whip cream and serve!
How to store bourbon maple syrup
Bourbon maple syrup can be stored in a number of ways. The most important thing to remember is to keep it in a cool, dark place. Here are some storage tips:
-Store in a glass container with a tight-fitting lid.
-Store in the refrigerator for up to six months.
-Store in the freezer for up to one year.
-To avoid freezer burn, wrap tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap before storing in the freezer.
Don’t feel like making it, we get that!
Check out Top-Picks of Bourbon Maple The Best Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup: Our Top Picks
Make it today Or Buy it today!
In conclusion, bourbon maple syrup is a unique and delicious way to add flavor to your pancakes, waffles, or other breakfast dishes. If you are interested in trying it, be sure to get your hands on some good quality maple syrup and Bourbon whiskey. Once you have these ingredients, the rest is easy!